Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

A suprise letter got in the mail this week




I wasnt expecting it but I got another letter from my man I think it was on Tuesday or Wednesday.
It was one of those letters where he is just gushing his love over me and how grateful he is to have me in his life. Made me feel so so so much better. Ima lucky lady for sure .😍💕💑 I wasnt having the best week. Its still so uncertain. Plus the other job didnt have anything in store for my at this moment but will get back to me when they do...

Havent done too much this weekend...Just been home watching a thousands of tv shows and movies lmao. Some have been very good actually.

Like the Bad Ben movies , Some might think theyre lame. But I thought they were so interesting and kinda uniqe. So I recomend them if you are into a little lame movies yet scary ones. Just the house I thought was scary itself. 😱

                                                                                  💗



No comments:

Post a Comment