Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Trying to make a little extra money



Well I wont get anything left after my bills are paid til I get a job. So that means I gotta make some extra money. I have put up some ads on swedish version of ebay. Its like people except everything to be super cheap. I mean come on!? Cant sell everything for nothing just because its on there...pfff cheap bastards..

I put 10 bucks on gamble site. its mostly bingo. I found a slot machine i fell in love with. I did win like 100 bucks back! right now i have used the other 100. I might put some money back in there again... No wonder ppl do this. Its pretty fun too. 😄 I wont gamble all my money away. That wont happen, 😏

You know what? I dont like going to a normal job. If I could I would try to make money all on my own. Be my own boss. Is it possible?? nowadays???

No comments:

Post a Comment